These shims simplify the use of multiple shims in window installations. Snap off individual shims for the exact size needed for the job. Made of recycled high impact polystyrene.
Our stackable shims are available in both long and short stackables.
Special pricing available when ordered in larger quantities.
- Used for installing and leveling commercial and residential windows, doors, cabinets and countertops, plumbing; Used for tile spacers
- Snap off individual shims to ideal size
- Reduces the need for multiple shims in your application
- Fits around bolts and anchors
- Glazelock quality and durability is trusted by high performance professionals across several industries
- Made in the USA
What our customers say.
We have been using Glazelock’s Interlocking shims for over 5 years now. They simply snap together to get our desired thickness. No more taping or glue shims together, saving us time and money.
Glazelock is our go to company for all our shim needs. We’ve never had any problems with the product received. The customer service provided goes beyond expectations-we can see our product ordered as soon as the next business day.
I like using Glazeock’s Stackable Shims because they have the ability to stack well and make the right size shims for the job.
Why use Glazelock Shims?
Invented by a window installer.
Reduces material and labor costs.
Secure and Stable.
Simplifies installation in a multitude of applications.
Proudly made in the USA.
Multiple sizes and variations available.
All In-stock orders received by 2pm CST are shipped same day. Products shipped by UPS and/or Common Carrier We will ship Ground/Best way.
If you need an order expedited please give us a call and we can quote you for Next Day Air and Second Day.