These shims simplify the use of multiple shims in window installations. Snap off individual shims for the exact size needed for the job. Made of recycled high impact polystyrene.
Our stackable shims are available in both long and short stackables.
Special pricing available when ordered in larger quantities.
- Used for installing and leveling commercial and residential windows, doors, cabinets and countertops, plumbing; Used for tile spacers
- Snap off individual shims to ideal size
- Reduces the need for multiple shims in your application
- Fits around bolts and anchors
- Glazelock quality and durability is trusted by high performance professionals across several industries
- Made in the USA
What our customers say.
We have been using Glazelock’s Interlocking shims for over 5 years now. They simply snap together to get our desired thickness. No more taping or glue shims together, saving us time and money.
We at Softer Lite Window Company use the Wedgelock Shim and are pleased with this great product. My installers find it more efficient and cost-effective, and an easier and faster way to get the job done right-the first time. We recommend the Wedgelock Shim and all of the Glazelock products.
Glazelock is our go to company for all our shim needs. We’ve never had any problems with the product received. The customer service provided goes beyond expectations-we can see our product ordered as soon as the next business day.
I like using Glazeock’s Stackable Shims because they have the ability to stack well and make the right size shims for the job.