- Used for installing and leveling commercial and residential windows, doors, cabinets, countertops and plumbing; Used for tile spacers
- Will not rot, shrink or swell
- Made of durable and consistent High Impact Polystyrene Plastic
- Fits around bolts and anchors
- Glazelock quality and durability is trusted by high performance professionals across several industries
- Made in the USA
What our customers say.
We have been using Glazelock’s Interlocking shims for over 5 years now. They simply snap together to get our desired thickness. No more taping or glue shims together, saving us time and money.
We at Softer Lite Window Company use the Wedgelock Shim and are pleased with this great product. My installers find it more efficient and cost-effective, and an easier and faster way to get the job done right-the first time. We recommend the Wedgelock Shim and all of the Glazelock products.
Glazelock is our go to company for all our shim needs. We’ve never had any problems with the product received. The customer service provided goes beyond expectations-we can see our product ordered as soon as the next business day.
I like using Glazeock’s Stackable Shims because they have the ability to stack well and make the right size shims for the job.